Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So this is my homemade supply stand that my awesome hubby made for me! My good friend Jessica (you know who you are) dropped off the lamp shade frame one evening because she knew what I wanted done with it. Some ready rod, nuts and the base from our old light in our kitchen complete the project.
He spent part of the next day thinking of ways to improve on the design. Lol. I love my hubby, he is an awesome guy!
I went to an amazing scrapbook store owned and run by some awesome woman called Something to Scrap About in Red Deer Alberta to get some sort of clips, just my luck, they just got a few packages of the clip it up clips which work perfect!
You should check this store out by visiting their FaceBook page online or in person if you are lucky enough to live near by! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Something-to-Scrap-About/111927008832461

No comments:

Post a Comment