Sunday, February 5, 2012


Now I know this is my crafting blog but this was an amazing meal I shared with some wonderful friends last evening. We went to this small but fabulous restaursnt in Red Deer called La Casa Pergola. I can honestly say that I have never had a better meal in a restaurant in my life. I can't wait to take my hubby there since he has been away this weekend. He spent the weekend in Revelstoke B.C snowmobiling with friends. While he was away, I attended my first copic classfinally! Lol. It was fun and I learned lots. It was a beginner class and a great place for me to start. Of course, I left my markers at my friends house so I can't practise what I learned. I am looking forward to taking more classes and keep practising. Once I get my markers back and play around more I will be sure to post some. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Jos

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The cards are 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

    Kerry~Momma K

    ReplyDelete