Saturday, March 24, 2012

I did it! I actually applied to be on a design team. Now I know my chances are slim for making it since I am a beginner basically at colouring. It was very exciting to apply though so I am happy that I did it. Over the last couple of months I have been introduced to mixed media and I love it!!! I love the painting, the doodling, the colouring and on and on. It is so freeing and uplifting. It is fun how it combines so many mediums, some familiar, some new. The photo above is mynew toy, the Faber Castell Caddy. It is full of wonderfull goodies that help me create. It has pitt pens, big brush markers, watercolour pencils, pastel pencils and these amazing things called gelattos. They look like chapstick but are creamy colour rich goodness that comes alive with a spritz of water.
This photo shows a stamped imaged that I coloured using the gelattos and water colour pencils. Thanks for stopping by. Jos

1 comment: