Friday, May 13, 2011

So, once again it has been awhile since my last post, I am going to get better at this and maybe get some more followers. Lol.
I have been pretty busy with getting back into quilting which I haven't done in several years. I will post some pics of the projects I have been working on very soon.
I have joined a couple of new groups on FB that I thought I would share. The first is for a new scrapbook and card making store in Red Deer Alberta, The store name is Something To Scrap About. The women who own this store are amazing, fun, crafty women who have created this craftastic paradise when you walk through the front door. PLease feel free to check out their page and show them some love or pop into the store if you are in the area. You won't be dissapointed! Here is the link to their page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Something-to-Scrap-About/111927008832461
The second page that I have joined is Scrapbook Rooms. Not sure why someone hasn't done this sooner, I am getting ready to finish and organize my craft room so I am always on the hunt for organization ideas! Here is the link to that page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Scrapbook-Rooms/183720675010463
Check them out and show them some love!
Happy Scrappin
Jos

No comments:

Post a Comment