Thursday, June 24, 2010

No new pictures to post at this time but I have been playing with some vinyl and decorating my E with it. Lol. It is now sporting a chocolate bunny and a pink and blue hippo to keep the giraffe comapany. As soon as I get the 2 rolls of transfer tape from my vinyl supplier- It's a Vinyl Thing- then I will get to work on cutting out the circles that a friend is going to use to decorate her daughters room. I will post photos of that project once it's complete.
I am going scrapbooking this saturday and looking forward to it. Out of our group of monthly scrappers only myself and my friend K will be attending from the sounds of it. Everyone else is to busy so her and I will have the hall all to ourselves! Ahhhh, the sweet sounds of no children present for a few hours. Lol. I do love my once a month mommy break.
We are taking a break next month for our group and then in August I am hosting a 3 day camp and crop at the hall and we are looking forward to that!
I will post some new photos soon and look forward to more blog hopping. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the pics!

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete