Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, I guess I just created my own blog. Lol. So since I have no idea how this works it is going to be a learning process. If you are reading this please have some paticence with me until I get this figured out!
For those of you who know me, you know how much I love to scrapbook and even dable in card making! I have lots af amazing girl friends who scrap with me and THEY make the most amazing cards and layouts.
I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago when Creative Memories was introduced to me and I fell in love with it.... and so it began!
I'm hoping to figure out how to upload photos so that I can post pics of some of the stuff I have done and also stuff that my friends have done if they let me! Lol
Enjoy,
any suggestions would be welcome and helpful!

Happy scrappin!
Jojo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your blog.
    Look like to me you have a great start. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo,I love your site,thank you! I need your help PLEASE! I so badly want to buy the cricut lite cartridge -cupcake wrappers,I have tried every way possible to found out where and how. I am in New Zealand,Auckland.I believe they are only sold at Walmart,but even there I get no help!We just don't seem to get all these lovely cartridges you guys get,is there any way you can help me to purchase this cartridge(will be a happy kiwi,ex South African,if you can help in any way! Keep well and happy scappin! Regards Diana

    ReplyDelete